2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration
Make-up Registration Dates
at Central Enrollment
May 25, 2023 - 8:00 - 11:00 and 1:00 - 3:00
Three ways to register:
- If you have students currently in SCSS you can log into your parent portal account; select More and then select Online Registration to register additional students. If you do not have a parent portal account please go to the Central Enrollment page for this information.
- If you have an e-mail address you can register using the secure Infinite Campus Online Registration portal.
- No e-mail or internet access -- No problem....you may come to Big A Elementary to register your student using one of our kiosks on the registration date above.
What to Bring:
- Student that you are registering (must be five on or before September 1, 2023)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Form 3300)
- Proof of Residency (City of Toccoa, Georgia Power, or Hart EMC bills are acceptable forms of proof of residency)
- Drivers License or State Issued ID of enrolling parent/guardian
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact Central Enrollment at (706) 886-9415 with any questions.
Central Records and Enrollment
Stephens County Board of Education
191 Big A School Road
Toccoa, GA 30577
Hours of Operation*
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
* Summer Hours are Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.